- Short Circuit Solution will accept returns on all products over $20 (cost of item, shipping/tax not included) in the original condition within 30 days of the delivery date. DO NOT return fragile items like circuit boards in a padded envelope (unless mailed to you in one), you are welcome to re-use the original boxes and anti-static bubble wrap we shipped it to you in. Please take the same care with returns that we take shipping the item to you to begin with. We are unable to accept returns improperly packaged and will not refund any item returned in damaged condition.
- Returns must have a return authorization code with an order specific RMA number. Returns without an order specific RMA code may be denied their refund due to not being able to match the product to the order.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee (max fee $25)
- In the event that the incorrect part is ordered for the repair and we are able to do an exchange for the correct part needed, the restocking fee will be waived for the return part being exchanged.
- Original shipping cost on all returns will not be refunded.
- Stands are non returnable/refundable so PLEASE be sure that you are ordering the correct stand, we are here to help.
- In order to start a return, contact us via email at Assistance@shortcircuitsolution.com or our contact form with your order number and the issue at hand. All returns must be received within 30 days after your RMA code is sent out. If we do not receive your part within the 30 day period your payment information on file will be charged for the replacement part sent out.
- All returns are processed and refunded within 6 business days of receiving the part back.
Cancel My Order
Having same day shipping by 3pm CST its best to contact us by phone at (901) 244-7219 if you are looking to cancel an order so we are able to catch it before it leaves the building. You may also reach out to cancel an order by email or our contact form. Any order that leaves the building beforehand will not be able to refund the original shipping cost and will also have to be returned at the buyers expense.
In the event a Dead On Arrival part slips out the door please contact us via email at Assistance@shortcircuitsolution.com or through our contact form explaining the issue at hand. Please have your order number available. You may also be asked to send over a few photos via email of the defective part. If your defective claim is accepted we will ship you a replacement part, if we do not have a compatible replacement part within the following 5 business days your refund will be issued in full to the original payment method.
All product pages that state 180-day warranty at the top of the listing description are backed with a 180-day warranty from the date the order is received. If a part has a defect within this 180 day warranty you will need to contact us via email at Assistance@shortcircuitsolution.com in order to start the return process for the warranty claim. From there if your warranty claim is accepted a replacement part will be shipped out. In the event we are unable to locate a replacement part within 14 business days your order will be refunded in full back to the original payment method.
Incorrect Part Ordered
Before placing an order, we have techs and support on stand by to help ensure you are ordering the correct part that's needed. In order to receive assistance on locating the correct part please contact us via email at Assistance@shortcircuitsolution.com or give us a call at (901) 244-7219. In the event the incorrect part is ordered please contact us at the email or number listed above with your order number and we can get the exchange and/or return process started.